How much do I need to raise?
There is no minimum amount you need to raise to qualify for the walk, however we suggest you aim to raise $500 to help make a real difference to the lives of local cancer patients and their families.
How do I fundraise?
To assist with your goal of raising money and awareness for the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund, we will provide you with a range of support resources including:
• A personalised fundraising page which is created when you sign up;
• A unique tracking link for our online raffle, allowing you to sell tickets to go towards your fundraising tally;
• A complementary Sunshine Walk shirt to promote your involvement in the walk;
• Upon request, lockable donation boxes that be placed at your workplace or on a business counter;
• A fundraising guide that you can download, below;
• Images, profiles and templates (below) to help get your message out; and,
• Dedicated Facebook and Instagram pages for you to share your journey.
What if I can’t raise the target amount?
Participants are encouraged to make every effort to reach their fundraising target with our help and support. However, we recognise that everyone has different circumstances and if you do fall short, you will not be expected to make up the difference.
When does fundraising close?
Fundraising will close two weeks after the event on Sunday, November 26 to allow you to follow up on promised donations.