Help terry sock it to cancer!
Make a donation so more patients like Terry receive the cancer treatment and support they need close to home and their family.
- Elyse Burns just donated $50.00
- Elyse Burns just donated $55.50
- Elyse just registered for Sunshine Ride
- Tim & Clare Robinson just donated $105.50
- Teena just donated $105.50
- Bec Clancy just donated $26.38
- Vero just donated $263.75
- NTI just donated $520.00
- Premier Building & Construction just donated $150.00
- Sam Palmer just donated $52.75
- Darren Wood just donated $105.50
- Deval Pathak just donated $50.00
- Deval Pathak just donated $26.00
- Deval just registered for Sunshine Ride
- Andrew Laurence just donated $52.75
- Beth Bowdler just donated $50.00
- Beth Bowdler just donated $2.75
- Christopher Wood just donated $50.00
- Christopher just registered for Sunshine Ride
- Brittney Deegan just donated $1.00
Terry needs your support
In January 2020, Terry Greaves was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma and given just six weeks to live.
But with life-saving treatment including immunotherapy at the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, Terry's life expectancy has increased to up to five years.
As a way of giving back, Terry, a former Ovens & Murray league star, is urging football and netball clubs throughout the Albury-Wodonga region to take part in Terry Socks it to Cancer, and wear bright pink or yellow socks in support of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund.
He is also asking people to buy a pair of the colourful Terry Socks it to Cancer socks, or to make a donation in support of this worthy cause.
As Terry knows all too well, being able to access cancer treatment and support within the region is so important. This is just one way you can support these services into the future.
How your donation helps
New specialised medical equipment for local health services to better detect and treat cancer.
Training and development for staff to ensure our patients are getting the best care possible.
Giving patients access to world-class clinical trials without the need to travel to Melbourne or Sydney.
Supporting the physical, psychological and emotional needs of patients and their families.
Our generous sponsors
Phone: (02) 6064 1538