You are invited to become a Bearded Ambassador
Our aim is to bring communities together to celebrate life and support families affected by cancer.
To do this, we need people from across the region to raise money and awareness for the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund, and how people can contribute through Terry’s Big Bearded Ball Drop.
Ambassadors don’t have to grow a beard as you will be supplied with one in your kit. Men, women, boys and girls are all welcome.
As a Bearded Ambassador, you:
- Want to raise funds for the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund;
- Are happy to grow a beard from September 1 to November 21, 2020, or wear a fake one occasionally;
- Might have been affected by cancer personally in some way and be willing to share the story;
- Be willing to take initiative to grow awareness of the cause and promote engagement by others;
- Be happy to be engaged in appropriate media events with local media, eg interview, photos; and
- Be willing to take the Bearded Ambassador Oath.
Bearded Ambassador Oath
- I promise to do my best to grow a beard to be proud of from September 1 to at least November 21, 2020, or wear a fake one occasionally.
- I will encourage as many people as I can to donate to the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund via balldrop.com.au
- I will do my best to connect our communities in genuine care for those affected by cancer.
- I reserve the right to wear a fake beard at any time of my choosing.
All Bearded Ambassadors are required to pay a one-off fee to cover the cost of a Bearded Ambassador’s kit. This will include a fake beard, shirt, oath and business cards.